But experts like it too!
Ph.Ds, educators, authors, and parents are among those who endorse The Power of Dadhood", which celebrates fatherhood's continually understated importance and discusses fatherhood's unique and unending challenges. The rewards of being an involved and caring dad can make a man feel like he didn't do enough to deserve all the joy that being a dad brings.
Here are some of the experts on parenting and fatherhood (with links) who have read, reviewed, or endorsed The Power of Dadhood and/or my writings on the importance of fathers to the well-being of their children and society!
- Ryan Sanders, The National Fatherhood Initiative
- Dr. Sally Gafford, Family Therapist
- Dr. James Sutton, Psychologist, "Changing Behavior Network"
- Richard Eyre, Best-selling author of "The Turning" and "Teaching Your Children Values"
- Wayne Parker, About.com's Fatherhood Expert
- Seth Leibowitz, City Dads Group
- Andy Kerckhoff, middle school teacher and author of "Critical Connection, A Practical Guide to Parenting Young Teens"
Please consider buying a copy for your son, husband, nephew, grandson, or yourself. Being a dad is the best thing a man could ever give of himself.
Michael Byron Smith